• Melt butter in large sauté pan on medium
• Add red onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until just softened
• Add veg stock and cream and bring to simmer for 3 minutes
• Remove from heat and slowly whisk in Parmigiano until smooth
• Add Parsley, Dill and black pepper
• Gently fold in Smoked Salmon as to not break up too much
• Cook pasta and gently toss sauce with Hot Pasta
• If you do not need sauce immediately, refrigerate.
When wanted heat gently and toss with hot pasta
• Top with chopped chives
This is enough sauce to coat 12-16 ounces of cooked dry pasta depending on how saucy you like it. Also great on top of cooked Red Skin Potatoes.